Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SPRING TEXAS





Oh Happy Day!

We’ve finally reached our destination. Hooray! The last few miles just breezed by. It would be nice to kick back and relax by the pool, but there’s still so much to do. So far, we’ve unloaded and returned the U-Haul ; unloaded my car; unloaded the pickup; fixed the garbage disposal; fixed the dishwasher; bought a fridge, a trash can, and other assorted items, and had dinner with our friend Nancy and her family. The gas is supposed to be turned on and the fridge delivered today. I’ll be happy to skip the COLD showers. Although it was warm enough yesterday that I didn’t really mind all that much. The weather is lovely. Mid 80’s with a slight overcast, gentle wind and only a little bit humid.

Along with lots of unpacking (it’s challenging to figure out where everything will go), I think we’re going to buy some cabinets for the laundry room, and since our washer & dryer isn’t here yet, we need to find a Laundromat, too. I haven’t been to one of those in years!


Time to get busy! But first, check out my hot pool boy. :-)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it there okay! My pool isn't as pretty as yours, but my pool boy is pretty darn hot.

    ReplyDelete